- Photovoltaic Solar Energy
- Thermoelectric Solar Energy
- Wind farms
- Cogeneration Plants
- Biomass Plants
- Mini-hydroelectric Plants
Coverages for both the operational and erection phases:
- All Risk Property Damages
- Erection All Risk
- Business Interruption/ ALOP
- Transport/ DSU
- Machinery Breakdown
- Design error
- Contingent Business Interruption
- Third Party Liability, including coverage for failure in the supply of electricity
Products designed to cover all project participants:
- Financial entities, investors
- Contractors / Subcontractors
- Maintenance companies, etc.
Possibility to purchase annual policies and global programmes in order to:
- Improve the competitiveness of terms and conditions.
- Facilitate the contracts administration.
- Securing an adequate and uniform coverage.
Territorial scope: possibility to place risks worldwide as well as international programmes.
Tecnirisk manages an important energy portfolio in international markets specialized in renewable energy thereby enabling us to obtain significant competitive advantages, such as:
- Competitive rates and coverages
- Tailor-made wordings
- Wide scope and flexibility of coverages
- Increased underwriting capacity
- Placement of specialist insurance coverages (eg. Manufacturer’s guarantee)
and in general, more variety and choice for the assured and above all, a greater degree of specialization and expertise and efficacy in handling and settling claims.
For more information please contact us or send us the relevant duly completed questionnaire you will be able to find in each product page in order to receive an offer.